The training module is aimed at Saloon Owners and collaborators with operative responsibilities who, having already gained expertise in hair cutting and who have preferably already taken part in the BASIC course, wish to develop their abilities regarding complex cuts with strong visual impact.
ECONOMIC VALUE OF THE COURSE:
350 € + VAT
By the end of the day every participant must be able to visualise and carry out a haircut with “Razor Fade” tapering (tapering using razor, clippers and scissors), and have a detailed understanding of the process of execution and the characteristics of instruments and products to be used as well as the characteristics of traditional American cuts (Executive Contour, Flattop, Crew Cut, Slick Back, Pompadour, ...).
- Introduction to the cutting service.
- Demonstration of the operational process.
- Exercise on the model (recruitment of the model to be paid by the participant).
PRODUCTS ISSUED AT THE END OF THE COURSE:
- Certificate of participation
- Training book / manual regarding the subject studied
- Monday 25th February
- Monday 1st April
- Monday 20th May
- Monday 22nd July
- Monday 28th October
For info and reservation you can contact us at email@example.com